● the Amadeus Website Enquiry Submission Form,
● Phone Call/ Texting/ Email
● Video/ Audio
● Graded Examination Entry Form
● Student Testimonials
● Charity Concert
The Data Protection Act 1998
At Amadeus Music Academy we look after your details carefully. We adhere to the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided to Amadeus Music Academy Limited via our the Amadeus Website Enquiry Submission Form, Phone Call/ Texting/ Email, Video/ Audio, Graded Examination Entry Form, Student Testimonials, Charity Concert, will be used for the purposes outlined below.
● Administrating, communicating and rearranging lessons
● Fulfil Examination Entry Requirements by ABRSM/ LCM/ ROCKSCHOOL/ TRINITY
● Improve our service and provide the public with an idea of what our students’ experience is like at Amadeus through student writing testimonials.
● Recording the Charity Concert in the form of video and audio for internal record and also for our website information.
Use of Data
During your time with Amadeus Music Academy Limited we will make contact with you via the means listed above in the following ways:
We will communicate with you relating to your lessons as follows:
● Phone Call/ Texting/ Email for Holiday, Rearrangement, Cancellation and Payment Reminders
● Inform any new students about how to find us and where to park, payment options, how the lesson works and any other general information student require.
We do not pass your details to third parties at any time unless you instruct us to do so. Upon finishing your time with Amadeus Music Academy Limited, no contact will be made from us.
Amadeus Music Academy Limited will still keep your name, when you finish and what instrument you were learning with us, as we only offer first lesson free, hence any return student will straight onto the payment system.
Accessing your Personal Data
You have the right to ask Amadeus Music Academy Limited in writing, for a copy of all the personal data held about you. This is known as a ‘data subject access request’. Upon request, we will collate the data requested and send it to you within the 30 day maximum period as stipulated by GDPR May 2018.
Please apply in writing to:
58 the Strand
Verifying, updating and amending your personal information
We aim to keep your records as up-to-date as possible. If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data contact us in writing at the above address or by email us on email@example.com
Please allow up for 10 working days for us to amend your details.
For more information on GDPR please visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/