In light of the government advice on social distancing, we request all students follow the following guidelines….
1) please arrive at the academy no more than 5mins before the lesson.
2) on arrival, wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided.
3) where possible, parents please wait in your car during the lesson to minimise the number of people waiting in the reception room. There will be no parents permitted in the lesson, but your teacher will write you a brief report or make a video report about your child’s progress.
If waiting in the car is not possible as you travel by public transport or being drop off, ONE ADULT ONLY is allowed waiting in the reception room.
4) hot drink service is suspended.
5) we are continuing to reinforce our cleanliness measures, including but not limited to:
a) Using disinfectect spray on banister, buzzer panel and button, all handles, toilet facilities and reception chairs every hour during the opening time.
b) All staff will wear face coverings at all time at Amadeus, and also wash or sanitize their hands regularly.
c) All necessary shared equipment like pianos, microphones etc will always be disinfected before being used by each student.
Thank you very much for your co-operation.