Amadeus Music Academy – Concert
We regularly organise charity student concerts in support of Douglas Macmillan Hospice.
These events give students the opportunity to demonstrate their instrumental or singing skills and to develop self-confidence.
Last event we raised over £1000 – A BIG THANK YOU to all the students.
The following are examples of some of our fantastic performances:
- Cara, teenager, Piano: The Heart Asks Pleasure First
- Joe, teenager, Guitar: Drive My Car
- Grace, under 13 years old, Singing: Ben
- Naomi, teenager, Piano: Igioni
- Jack, teenager, Piano: Lady G’s Bounce
- Jasmine, teenager, Keyboard: Music Of The Night & Phantom Of The Opera
- Imogan, teenager Clarinet: Walking In The Air
- Emily, teenager, Singing: Defying Gravity
- Jessica, under 10 years old, Piano: Arabesque
- Harley, teenager, Violin: Passagio
- Amy, teenager, Singing: Fallin
- Maya, under 10 years old, Singing: Bessie, The Black Cat
- Emma, adult, Saxophone: Take Five